Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Given how long some of the threads are they definately seem to be sustainable.

Have you looked at the one titled "Tea?" at all? :whistle:

TVC

Hi all,

I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to join your forum.

My main areas of interest are with recumbents (I think so but haven't really had much experience of them) and I am considering load carriers as well. I don't do much cycling at the moment due to the long distances for work, but I do have a Marin Hawkhill which gets used for circular trips until I get some better security sorted out or for return trips from dropping the car off for servicing.

I am currently studying an MSc in Architecture, Environment and Energy at the Centre for Alternative Technology and I am thinking of including a cycling element in my thesis proposal so I hope you don't mind me asking for some advice on here about that for my research. I will say when it is for research reasons.

I used to do a lot of cycling in the past but then I got a driving licence and have struggled to get back into it for the last 25 years! However at that time I was designing and building my own bikes for fun and just to be different. Also I never considered the Raleigh Chopper to be sufficiently 'Chopper' like so I made my own with long forks, low seat and feet forwards pedalling, semi recumbent style. Much more fun.

I am still designing and making now but now it is mainly furniture and the occasional trailer.

Run, run away and never look back - you don't know where things could lead ^_^

Arch

Married to Night Train
With all these people resurrecting their first posts and then people replying on those threads, are we turning the forum inside out in some sort of Mobius strip?

Top Bottom