Hells Angels.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
SavageHoutkop said:
I'm sure I remember a case where a biker from another 'club' was followed home and shot dead on a motorway (recently, past few years). Can't find the details though. Did find this:
http://menmedia.co.uk/news/s/428709_halloween_killer_jailed
That was a set-up. Bad blood between rival chapters, and one rode through the other chapter's territory without seeking permission/ paying due respect. Have a feeling it was in the midlands somewhere. I'll have a quick google, but I think the Warwick lot were involved.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
SavageHoutkop said:
I'm sure I remember a case where a biker from another 'club' was followed home and shot dead on a motorway (recently, past few years). Can't find the details though. Did find this:
http://menmedia.co.uk/news/s/428709_halloween_killer_jailed

I think that was shot when a HA was shot by a member of a rival biker gang on the way back from the Bulldog Bash. It was a case of a non Angel gang trying to show how tough they are. They are all serving life sentences if my memory serves me correctly.

Latest news from Blackburn Airstik:

"Sick of visits from the *fairy*? Had it 'up to here' with the Angels? Get the new pump action pump /shotgun. Take the hell out of your cycling. No gauge - just relieve the pressure - today. Fits in your pannier or clips to the frame with a quick release catch!"

Sounds rough longers.;)

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I wouldn't go out of my way to confront one, wannabe or no, tho' I have to say that compared to other countries' versions, ours seem relatively tame. New Zealand for one is regularly hit by turf wars between gangs with names like the Mongrel Mob - mostly Pacific Islanders of one kind or another - with deaths and maimings pretty much par for the course. Scandinavia too, for some reason - Biker-Vikings settling their differences with guns.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Aperitif said:
Sounds rough longers.:blush:

Not at all, he was lucky I didn't catch him or I might have bled on his boots.
I was only going to call him a cad and a bounder. Or something like that.

Bandini

Dave Davenport said:
True, but being mob handed and tooled up does tend to.

Agreed - don't **** with Hell's Angel's or Travellers is a pretty good rule. There are lots of them, and they tend too be quite hard and not give a ****.

I think that he was probably just messing around though. I have met quite a few over the years, and as another poster said, they are sound enough if you are respectful. Like any group of people though, there are going to be tossers.

Norm

User76 said:
In my experience quite a few of them are ginger as well:whistle:
It's ok, Ian, he's joking! :laugh:

Cubist said:
Yep, Gerry Tobin, on the M40 August 2008...
I knew Gerry. A very good guy, as far as I ever saw, who was picked out at random just because he was wearing colours.

Top Bottom