Hells Angels.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Cubist said:
One of the Bradford guys, Les, used to work in a bike shop in town. It used to break Moto Guzzis so I often went in for bits for mine. He had a hook instead of a hand. Not sure they were real Hells Angels MC though, I always thought they were Blue Angels.

Once witnessed three 'Blue Angels' take over a pub in Leeds, normal rules did not apply with there level of violence, apart from the usual punch & kicking, they hit one guy with a metal stool & set another's hair/jacket on fire.

I've seen them acts as 'security' as well, take no prisoners...

Best not messed with in general,

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Did someone say Hill's Angels? :laugh:

greening12.jpg

There is a big contingent here in Kent but I never notice them, sometimes I will be at a traffic light on the bent and a motorcycle will pull up and the rider will tell me I have a cool bike, beyond that nothing, if one made a grab for my pannier I'd cuff him.

Sonics

Hi they dont live there , its the club house on the pen rd .they live in houses like us .they go to the club house on bonfire night you can go to just have to pay . I have 3 friends who are ha's I was going to join them but got married in the end . I used to drink with them and the president tall. Mick got shot in liverpool Aintree was on the news and in the indipendent paper 1992

Top Bottom