Helmet debates sub-forum

Shaun

Founder
Hello CC'ers,

I've created a new sub-forum for helmet debates and started moving past debate threads into it.

Helmet debate threads have been popping up in a variety of forums, and due to the strong opinions on both sides of the debate they often become heated and descend into circular arguments and detract from the general threads in those forums.

I've therefore decided to consolidate them into a single forum where those who wish to, can carry on the debate to their hearts content; but please keep it civil and don't reduce the discussion to personal remarks or we'll lock the thread.

If you want helmet buying advice, then please continue to use the Bikes and Accessories forum.

If you find any helmet debates that are not in the new helmet debates forum, please report them (click the yellow triangle) so me and the moderators can move them.

Many thanks,
Shaun

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
well done that man...thank you

corshamjim

That's good. I can now look through them and make sure I've contributed my point of view to any of those threads I might have missed earlier. :thumbsup:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A Pelmet sub forum did you say?

amazing-box-pelmet.jpg

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
If I hadn't been posting in a separate helmet debate forum I'd have been killed and that is an actual fact so well done Admin.

Alun

Guru
Thanks Shaun for creating a sub-forum for sensible and reasoned debate about the benefits or otherwise of cycle helmets. :wacko:

Thanks Shaun for creating a sub-forum for sensible and reasoned debate about the benefits or otherwise of cycle helmets. :wacko:

Can we have another sub-forum for nonsense and unreasoned debate about the benefits or otherwise of cycle helmets? ;)

Top Bottom