Helmet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glasgow44

Veteran
Hi there

Some of the felt has come away on the inside of my helmet. I think the velcro got stuck to another velcro thingy and they have gone away together! Anyhow, where can I buy some new velcro felt for the inside of the helmet?

gazza1286

Ebay is a good option

Tangoup51

Hi there

Some of the felt has come away on the inside of my helmet. I think the velcro got stuck to another velcro thingy and they have gone away together! Anyhow, where can I buy some new velcro felt for the inside of the helmet?

I really don't think you're going to have an easy time trying to buy the thing. It's probably best to make your own variant.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
How about wearing a bandana underneath it?

That's what I do.
It's a bad idea because the helmet isn't designed to grip it and will slide around the head in a crash. Several manufacturers advise against it (search for links posted previously). Better not to wear one than wear it incorrectly IMO.

Contact the manufacturer. Most will send new pads. A few will sell them.

Lonestar

Veteran
It's a bad idea because the helmet isn't designed to grip it and will slide around the head in a crash. Several manufacturers advise against it (search for links posted previously). Better not to wear one than wear it incorrectly IMO.

Contact the manufacturer. Most will send new pads. A few will sell them.

Not changing it but thanks anyway.

Top Bottom