Helmets why doesn't everyone wear them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
575273_497193593635562_975668891_n.jpg

Strangely he doesn't seem to have a seat belt on! ^_^

Licramite

Über Member
Totally irrelevant to this thread.......

(Please note I am NOT trying to imply that because motorcyclists wear helmets cyclists should too!)

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/4/113...metless-Biker-Dies-in-Helmet-Law-Protest.aspx

quote]

yep " I will exercise my right not to wear a helmet till the day I die ", and he did.

busted bikers was our main customer in A&E back in the 80s , they didn't, wear the same protection in those days and large area of sandpapered skin was the commonest injury as I remember (or made the most impression on me - it looked really painful)

push bikes don,t have the speed to do that sort of damage , even if - on one of the other cycling sites - some one claimed to have done 560mph on the flat.[/

Licramite

Über Member
I hope it was a typo.
on the other hand he might have had missile up his arse.

in Scotland a police speed camera clocked a tornado at very low level doing 500+mph
the police informed the RAF, who replied, the ground threat radar on the aircraft had picked up the camera and armed and locked on an air/ground missile - the pilot turned it off.

maybe the pilot wasn't quick enough in this case !

I hope it was a typo.

in Scotland a police speed camera clocked a tornado at very low level doing 500+mph
the police informed the RAF, who replied, the ground threat radar on the aircraft had picked up the camera and armed and locked on an air/ground missile - the pilot turned it off.

Myth & Rumour

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I hope it was a typo.

No, I meant with regard's to your post, something obviously went wrong somewhere between you clicking "reply" and then "post reply" and I couldn't understand your post.

Licramite

Über Member
No, I meant with regard's to your post, something obviously went wrong somewhere between you clicking "reply" and then "post reply" and I couldn't understand your post.

I think allot of people think something went wrong between me pressing reply and send :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom