help .. cant wear shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You might look at leg and arm warmers which you can add to normal summer shorts and tops to cover the arms and legs. Despite their name, not all of them are thick and fleecy.
I bought some very lightweight lycra legwarmers which are handy for keeping the chill off on chilly spring/autumn mornings, but thin enough that I can wear them up to about 18 °C without over-heating.

Wednesday

I find legwarmers annoying so I take some of these (women's version) with me if I think I'll get cold, but they're very lightweight so shouldn't hold too much heat. They're expensiveish for leggings but cheaper than most bike gear and you'd only need one or two pairs to go over undershorts.

BSRU

A Human Being
I had a similar search a year ago, not into wearing shorts.
In the summer I wear some Campag Heritage 3/4 bib tights, almost cover the whole leg.
The cover up to just below mid calf/shin on me, if I had longer socks my legs would be completely covered.

My RonHills are an 80cm inside leg, 105cm outside leg. That's the Large size. That's presuming I measured it right - inside leg from bottom to crotch, outside from top to bottom?

doctornige

Ron Hill Tracksters over shorts is OK.

Top Bottom