HELP - Cyclist Wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bikelover

Calling all cyclists.
Is there anyone who enjoys cycling who would like to go to Riccione for a week in May. My usual cycling buddy has had to withdraw from the Nove Colli race leaving me in the lurch. I am putting this out everywhere including my own cycle club. I am treating it as a training week to get some miles in before Big sportives in June such as dragon ride.

The week is wed 20th May to wed 27th May. A week of sunny guided hilly riding around Emilia Romagna. The hotel Dory have given me an apartment for 870 euros for the week. split that by 2 or 3 and its a bargain.

The deal is pretty much full board and Ryan air fly to Ancona or Bologna. They hire Scott carbon Cr1 bikes so no need to bring your own. They also hire cheaper bikes and MTB`s. its about £80 a week for a bike which is looked after and has all you need such as pump , bike computer and basic tools. The Hotel mechanic called Drelli treats every bike like his own and they have a massive bike garage in the basement.
There are about 4 groups to cater for all levels and every day there are plenty of coffee stops in beautiful hilltop towns. The ride up to SAN MARINO is one you`ll never forget and the hotel owner invites you all to a farm BBQ on one day which is all included. All nationalities attend and the Hotel DORY has the best staff ever and the food is plentiful and lovely. You might cycle 60 miles a day, eat tons and come home having lost weight....

I don't know how else I can sell this..
Ah yes the hotel is about 100 yards from the beach and there is the best ice cream anywhere.

If you've never been to Riccione before, it's a cyclist paradise. I first went in 2004 and keep going back every now and then.
Pass this on if you can't.
Toby.

Top Bottom