Help me choose a new car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
No, every fule knows day glow yellow is the colour of choice.

Drago's latest Skoda...

Attachments

• D60DB9B5-DAEF-4242-BE6E-BAF04D65727B_4_5005_c.jpeg
    D60DB9B5-DAEF-4242-BE6E-BAF04D65727B_4_5005_c.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Jody

Stubborn git
The perfect gravel aero full sus powerful car.

... and a spoiler - or two! :smile:

1986_Ford_RS200_Evolution_0066.jpg

A perfect fit :wub:

Drago

Legendary Member
Habe you thought of going electric to help the emviromment? Word is that Tesla slaughtered the last known family of lesser spotted tree pandas in order to clear the land for their new battery factory.

cm2mackem

Über Member
Has anyone mentioned carbon fiber yet, cuts down use in the rain and winter though

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
No, no, no - far too modern for @SkipdiverJohn .

It's an Austin 7 that you need. Good old British steel and all the fixings will be in proper imperial measures, none of that rubbish metric stuff.

2CV's are what two of my teachers had, and I don't want to risk being mistaken for a tree-hugging hippy. Austin 7s are too crude and basic. I do have some standards you know. I'll settle for a Morris 8 or a 10/4, but I want one with a heater in it.

Drago

Legendary Member
Don't you long for the days when teacher drove cars that reflected their image?

Geography teachers drove Hillman Imps, metalwork teachers drove Land Rover series 2's, English teachers drove whatever had some MOT that was on sale for 50 quid, newly qualified English teachers who fancied rapid advancement drove MK2 XR2's, head teachers drove Montego Vanden Plas'...the social order was properly respected and everyone knew where they stood.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Don't you long for the days when teacher drove cars that reflected their image?

Geography teachers drove Hillman Imps, metalwork teachers drove Land Rover series 2's, English teachers drove whatever had some MOT that was on sale for 50 quid, newly qualified English teachers who fancied rapid advancement drove MK2 XR2's, head teachers drove Montego Vanden Plas'...the social order was properly respected and everyone knew where they stood.
Aye - on the hard shoulder, waiting for the AA.

Top Bottom