Help me, for I am weak!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

My Lord, I bring you grave news :ohmy::sad::ohmy:

Melvil

Arch;43305][quote name= said:

I have to say, although I know childhoodd obesity is a big problem, "A Cookie is a Sometimes Food" is a lousy catchphrase/lyric...[/quote]

That's rubbish. A total sense of humour and/or perspective failure over there![/URL]

hairyhippy

Über Member
We'll have to get Baggy to get you a wobble-a-matic biscuit belly remover for you to stand in when you type.

Arch;43219][quote name= said:
I had a rice cake earlier. Do I qualify as guilty too?

Yes, guilty of crimes against good taste and proper food. Have a Kitkat for God's sake.

BTW, I was joined at my table at lunch the other day by the creepy husband of the loud American woman I used to have to share an office with. Never liked him, no one does. Reading the paper, I glanced up to see that he'd bought a 4 finger Kitkat, and had broken it into 2 2 finger kitkats, and was eating a 2 finger portion all in one! What kind of heathen eats two fingers of kitkat still joined together. It's 4 fingers, you break it into four! If it's 2, you break it into 2! Moron...

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear ... call me uncouth, but I just eat KitKats all at once, without breaking them into their individual fingers. I apologise profusely if this causes offence.:ohmy::ohmy:

Top Bottom