Help me, for I am weak!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
My Daughter made some really nice Chocolate biscuits yesterday :ohmy:. There are still some left :ohmy:.

If you are nice to me I'll save you one :biggrin:

I work 'within' a dental practice... I read about you lot in an old Readers Digestive...:biggrin:

Dunking digestives in hot tea - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (providing I don't go into shock when the first dunk ascends, breaks, and topples back into the tea...:biggrin:)

Malted Milk - munchability.

Maryland Cookies - always amazes me that there are none left in the packet as soon as I open them.:ohmy::ohmy::tongue:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Aperitif said:
Maryland Cookies - always amazes me that there are none left in the packet as soon as I open them.:biggrin::ohmy::tongue:

Take them back where you bought them from and complain that there were none in there when you bought them :biggrin:. You should get a new packet - works for me :ohmy:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Nortones2 said:
I had a rice cake earlier. Do I qualify as guilty too? PS: am attempting to reduce dependence/addiction to bread/cakes etc:smile:
How can you be guilty? Rice cakes don't qualify as food. A packing material, a coaster or insulation, but never food...:ohmy:
Go on, have a biccie...:ohmy:

Keith Oates

Janner
I just wake up after a nights sleep thinking today will be alright and I see you all on about chocolate biscuits..................now the porridge will not seem the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Bren

I'm relatively safe from biccies, but my wife and kids have discovered the joys of baking during the summer hols, so I'm constantly fighting off the advances of apple crumble, buns, flapjacks and other slutty home-baked lovelies. It would be rude to say no, surely?!

Bren

Arch

Married to Night Train
Nortones2 said:
I had a rice cake earlier. Do I qualify as guilty too?

Yes, guilty of crimes against good taste and proper food. Have a Kitkat for God's sake.

BTW, I was joined at my table at lunch the other day by the creepy husband of the loud American woman I used to have to share an office with. Never liked him, no one does. Reading the paper, I glanced up to see that he'd bought a 4 finger Kitkat, and had broken it into 2 2 finger kitkats, and was eating a 2 finger portion all in one! What kind of heathen eats two fingers of kitkat still joined together. It's 4 fingers, you break it into four! If it's 2, you break it into 2! Moron...

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

Arch

Married to Night Train
But HE'S English!

I heard a thing on R4 the other day, a discussion on the importance of lunch. Someone was arguing that a sandwich and kitkat at the desk was fine, and Giles Coren was arguing for a proper lunch break and meal, and said "name me three good things about a Kitkat" and quick as a flash the woman said "There's chocolate, there's wafer, and it comes in four bits." And she's so right! A chunky Kitkat just isn't a kitkat, it's the fingerness of it that is the joy...

Mind you they haven't been the same since they moved out of foil and paper.

Top Bottom