Help - Need a Cycling Spreadsheet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Hello all,

Was not really sure where to post so i thought i would start here (and in the cafe)!

Well cut a short story shorter, my PC crashed last week and amongst all the crap work stuff i dont really care about i have lost my cycling spreadsheet!!!

It started as a cost evaluation between riding a bike to work and driving, looking at fuel prices/mileage etc then expanded into an evaluation on my cycling averages distances etc, I remember a few coments about people having them and i am so busy now trying to redo some work i dont have time to get a new spreadsheet before i forget the figures since saturday.

Has anyone got one they can email so i dont have to start again from scratch, obviosly there must be people out there as nerdy as I am?

Cheers.

ASC1951

Guru
Have a look at this, Wigsie -
http://davidhays.net/running/runlog/runlog.html

It is for runners but could easily be adapted. I particularly like his ribbon chart "To the Moon, Alice!"

Far too much data in it for me. I have a much simpler cycling/running/swimming spreadsheet with targets, cumulative distance, height gain and % of days on which I have actually done something. This could be much less data than you want to collect.

Surely your local dweeb could retrieve yours from your crashed PC? It's still in there and there are lots of file recovery programs which could winkle it out for you.

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Thanks for the help, got bored trying to look busy te other day so i have just started to rebuild one, its a masterpiece!

Top Bottom