HELP...need bike transported from Glasgow to Aviemore!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

janecfer

Hi folks. Bit of a long shot this but was wondering if anyone has the means to transport my bike from Glasgow southside area to Aviemore/Inverness area in the next week or three? I wont be back down in Glasgow til end of July to do it myself and would like to use the bike before this. I will of course bung you a few quid if you can manage it. Thanks.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi @janecfer, welcome to CC :welcome: from Rutherglen.
I think it's worth trying the various Glasgow cycling facebook pages too.
Cavetat: I would be careful entrusting your bike to a stranger, maybe try a freight company?

Slick

Guru
I may be able to help, but won't know for sure until midweek. Hopefully @Pat "5mph" will vouch for me being trustworthy of your machine and I will message you privately if I'm going up there anytime soon. 👍

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I may be able to help, but won't know for sure until midweek. Hopefully @Pat "5mph" will vouch for me being trustworthy of your machine and I will message you privately if I'm going up there anytime soon. 👍
Oh, yes!
I completely vouch for @Slick to take care of your bike - I'm not his wife, btw, but I'm willing to vouch for Mrs Slick too :laugh:

OP
OP
J

janecfer

That’s great thanks,let me know. The bike isn’t valuable but comfy for me
J

Top Bottom