help needed with 'classic' cycling jersey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Primal Wear has all sorts including some "Classic" Rock like Pink Floyd

PFDSJER.gif

OP
OP
uphillstruggler

they do look good and its good to hear the quality is up to it too.

thanks for the link

OP
OP
uphillstruggler
Thanks to that took the time to reply.

I took a punt on the torm jersey but its not my birthday for a few days so will have to wait.:angel:

I will review once i have worn it a few times

I have been looking for decent jersey for about a week now and found a Peal Izumi one at £22.49 reduced by 50% as they only had limited colours But peal Izumi at that price was too good to miss even if it is "safety Orange and Black coloured
55147_4.jpg
I don't know if this would be suitable. I just though that it is supposed to be good quailty but as I say the sizes they have left and colour's left are somewhat limited at the site https://www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetails.asp?productID=55147&categoryID=856

OP
OP
uphillstruggler
What did you think of the torm jersey

Just thought of post a review of the torm jersey and service.

The jersey itself was a little snug, I received a large as suggested from the size chart.

The jersey was comfortable and well made, the material keeps your temperature regulated pretty well, cool when hot and warm when it's cold.

An issue arose due to the top of the rear pocket being stitched incorrectly so I contacted the distributor by email with images, and received a prompt reply saying that, yes there was a fault and to return it for a replacement. I happened to be in the area today so I called in - the jersey was replaced with no fuss, they were even willing to replace with a different jersey.

All in all, a decent product, well made, comfortable and pretty good looking. The distributor works out of SP cycles in broadstairs, pretty friendly bunch. The guy there was saying that the sales of the jerseys help them keep their shop going, a great local bike shop.

Buy one. I will be getting another one next year.

Last edited:

Bryony

Veteran
Just thought of post a review of the torm jersey and service.

The jersey itself was a little snug, I received a large as suggested from the size chart.

The jersey was comfortable and well made, the material keeps your temperature regulated pretty well, cool when hot and warm when it's cold.

An issue arose due to the top of the rear pocket being stitched incorrectly so I contacted the distributor by email with images, and received a prompt reply saying that, yes there was a fault and to return it for a replacement. I happened to be in the area today so I called in - the jersey was replaced with no fuss, they were even willing to replace with a different jersey.

All in all, a decent product, well made, comfortable and pretty good looking. The distributor works out of SP cycles in broadstairs, pretty friendly bunch. The guy there was saying that the sales of the jerseys help them keep their shop going, a great local bike shop.

Buy one. I will be getting another one next year.
SP Cycles is my LBS and their jerseys are ace! The guys that work there are brilliant too. The guys there actually designed the range of jerseys themselves.

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
On the basis of reading this thread I had a look at the Torm jerseys on-line and then ordered one.
It arrived the next day but it was the wrong colour (my mistake :blush:).
They were happy for me to send it back for an exchange but then my GF saw it she liked it so much that she's kept it.
I ordered another (in the correct colour this time) and again it arived the next day.

It's lovely, probably the best LS cycling top that I've got.

Venod

Eh up
+ 1 for the Torm Jerseys, I have 2, I full zip 1 half zip, nice retro look and very comfortable material, they are a tight fit so take this into account when ordering, the material reminds me of an old club jersey I have made by Been Bag (remember them) it is over 30 years old now and still gets worn now & again. I also have some of their arm warmers which are excellent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom