Help Please, Tacx Flux Smart Trainer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LukeDoe666

Hi all, I am a new biker looking for help.

I bought a 2nd hand Tacx Flux Smart Trainer and assembled everything. I have noticed that the freehub wont stay on the turbo, it easily comes off again, even with the cassette and locking wheel on the freehub.

I think I am missing a part that screws right in the middle of the freehub? But I am not sure.

Please can someone help me?

Attachments

• IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1113.JPG
    IMG_1113.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1114.JPG
    IMG_1114.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1115.JPG
    IMG_1115.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1116.JPG
    IMG_1116.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1117.JPG
    IMG_1117.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
L

LukeDoe666

At 1:08 in this video I see the man unscrewing a cap of some sort? is this what I am missing to stop my freehub and entire cassette from slipping off the main turbo?

View: https://youtu.be/rDBm7_Pd0fo?t=67

si_c

Guru
At 1:08 in this video I see the man unscrewing a cap of some sort? is this what I am missing to stop my freehub and entire cassette from slipping off the main turbo?

View: https://youtu.be/rDBm7_Pd0fo?t=67

Yep as @T.M.H.N.E.T says above - this is what your bike rests on when it's attached to the trainer and there should be some for both sides - check the parts that came with the trainer to see if the seller included them, if not I'd contact them to ask if they have them, alternatively you can get them from the Garmin website as above.

OP
OP
L

LukeDoe666

Yep as @T.M.H.N.E.T says above - this is what your bike rests on when it's attached to the trainer and there should be some for both sides - check the parts that came with the trainer to see if the seller included them, if not I'd contact them to ask if they have them, alternatively you can get them from the Garmin website as above.
Thank you!

Top Bottom