help please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
was out for a cycle tonight (just on roads) when I noticed my fronst suspension was on-so when i was pedalling hard the bike was just bouncing, pulled over to side of raod and the button is on so suspension should be locked!
moved switch back and forth and front suspension works randomly!

bike is 2012 Specialized crosstrail sport disc and was only bought from Dales on 14th April this year.

is this covered still under warranty from Dales?

Pauluk

I would say, absolutely yes. A fault like that should be under, at least, a one year warranty. As long as there are no signs or evidence of abuse, this doesn't sound like a wear and tear item to me.

I've had car suspensions fixed after 2.5 years under a 3 year warranty and this is not even the suspension mechanism.

Go in with confidence and say "I only bought this bike in April and ......etc"

Good luck, let us know what happens.

festival

Über Member
Most good quality forks are equipped with a lock out and a blow off valve to protect your forks if you hit something beyond the pressure your lock out can take.
You may not have this on your bike, therefore you may sustain damage from minor bumps while locked out.
If you do have the blow off valve and its forced the trigger, it often needs a service before working again.
Either way take it back to the shop for assessment.

Top Bottom