Help with new Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ben1987

Regular
Hello - i am posting for the first time in the hope that someone may be able to help.
Im trying to make my mind up on a new bike and so far its between the Boardman Race and the Felt F95. I think the Boardman is probably the better value for money but i like the look of the Felt and its a little bit different. I cant find many reviews for the Felt so if there are any owners out there or anyone with some advice it would be appreciated.

Thanks

musa

Über Member
:welcome: plenty of help available

most common thing your gonna hear is try them both then only will you know what suitss you whats more comfortable for you etc

OP
OP
B

Ben1987

Regular
Thanks for this. I can try the boardman but i dont know anywhere that has the Felt in store. I have seen one or two people on here have them so hopefully someone will get back to me. Im not sure how i would know if the geometry between them both is much different.

pally83

Über Member
I have a 2010 Felt F85 which is the same frame as the F95 but with Tiagra groupset and I find it plenty comfortable. Don't know if the geometry has changed in the meantime. I do like that I haven't seen anyone else riding one and it always gets admiring remarks. The Boardmans (Boardmen?) do get very good reviews though.

That's not much help really, is it?

musa

Über Member
As PALLY83 has said, alot of people have said good things about the Boardman bikes....im to purchase a Felt Z85 end of the month

Top Bottom