Here you go...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maizie

Veteran
The Gourds! Excellent stuff.

And highly appropriate too...their version of Ziggy Stardust was on the tape we put together of music to play at our wedding reception...and today is our wedding anniversary xx(

I clicked on that and listened, then I clicked on the 'ridiculously hot etc..' to the right of the main window, then clicked on the picture (again in the right hand column) of the t shirt on the table - and how to fold it. I have watched it thirty five times now and still can't fold it! xx(

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Wolf04 said:
Austin to be more accurate.

Not just Austin although The Gourds are from there of course :biggrin:

Wolf04

threebikesmcginty said:
Not just Austin although The Gourds are from there of course :blush:

As are John Dee Graham, Alejandro Escovedo, The Band of Heathens and many more. Hmmmm perhaps they should think about some sort of annual music festival.
:biggrin::becool:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Wolf04 said:
As are John Dee Graham, Alejandro Escovedo, The Band of Heathens and many more. Hmmmm perhaps they should think about some sort of annual music festival.
:sad::becool:

Hey Wolf04, have you seen Alejandro is playing here next week? Nearest he gets to Hadrians Wall is Nottingham next Wednesday 23/6. He's in Oxford too - might pop down and see the old boy myself. Couple of London dates for the cock-er-nees too. :ohmy:

Wolf04

threebikesmcginty said:
Hey Wolf04, have you seen Alejandro is playing here next week? Nearest he gets to Hadrians Wall is Nottingham next Wednesday 23/6. He's in Oxford too - might pop down and see the old boy myself. Couple of London dates for the cock-er-nees too. ;)

That's a sore point! The local promoter in Newcastle was offered a date on this tour but couldn't find a venue :angry:
Seen him with his string quintet in Newcastle a couple of years ago and fully intend to see him in the Continental Club Austin Tx next SXSW. :becool:
Thanks for the shout.

Top Bottom