Hereford to Hay-on-Wye - Sat 3rd Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
D

DrSquirrel

1 Home 9 to go...

Turn out of 10 today, good weather - little misty up on gospel but warm and not so much wind.

I clocked 58 miles, not including stuff around town.

What hills? ;)

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
1 Home 9 to go...

Turn out of 10 today, good weather - little misty up on gospel but warm and not so much wind.

I clocked 58 miles, not including stuff around town.

What hills? ;)

Got home at about 6:50pm. Thanks for a great day mate. Hope too see you and the others again soon :smile:

OP
OP
D

DrSquirrel

I think we're all pretty lucky - I was waiting around with BrumJim and TrickyDicky at the station and it just started to rain slightly as I left back for my car.

Poor lukesdad and sapper riding back "home" :tongue:

1 snapped chain (BrumJim) and 2 punctures (TrickyDicky, Al-Fresco) near each other didn't really dampen the spirits either.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I think we're all pretty lucky - I was waiting around with BrumJim and TrickyDicky at the station and it just started to rain slightly as I left back for my car.

Poor lukesdad and sapper riding back "home" :tongue:

Well LD is a machine and sapper is in training so they are excused :smile: I thought I saw LD riding towards the car park as I was leaving but I could have been wrong?!

OP
OP
D

DrSquirrel

He has mine, im sure he would have called... and he has maps anyway. It's not hard getting out of town following the signs for Rhayader.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
3 In 7 to go :biggrin: Great day out Doc S thanks for organizing it . Bonus that the weather was kind to us.

Excuse poor quality of phone pics, Hopefully someone else will have some better ones.

015-5.jpg

027-1.jpg

026.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

021.jpg

017.jpg

I really enjoyed the company today. Cheers guys

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
3 In 7 to go :biggrin: Great day out Doc S thanks for organizing it . Bonus that the weather was kind to us.

Excuse poor quality of phone pics, Hopefully someone else will have some better ones.

015-5.jpg

027-1.jpg

026.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

021.jpg

017.jpg

I really enjoyed the company today. Cheers guys

Ditto on the enjoyment and some great photos. I am uploading a few I took into a gallery now.

lukesdad

Yep safely home got a bit of a soaking. Didn t help riding past where the car was parked up derr.

Can t praise our intrepid leader enough what a route !!! The man s a machine going up those hills. Mind you he s got 20 years on most of us :whistle: :whistle:

Anybody heard from the Shropshire posse ?

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Yep safely home got a bit of a soaking. Didn t help riding past where the car was parked up derr.

Can t praise our intrepid leader enough what a route !!! The man s a machine going up those hills. Mind you he s got 20 years on most of us :whistle: :whistle:

Anybody heard from the Shropshire posse ?

What time did you make it home?

Dr S is a machine I agree!!

Only contact from anyone are the replies on this thread.

Top Bottom