Here's to absent names...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

purpleR

Guru
I remember m3talhead,who used to post loads. Maybe fromC+ and he's still over on br...

Noodley

Dayvo said:
NO! That's classified info! :ohmy:

Well, that's my cover blown...thankfully the person who "knew too much" is no longer a problem due to being in a large government-run establishment at the pleasure of Her Majesty. If he ever returns to the community I'll make sure I call myself Melvil...:eek:

D'ya think I should return to me old smiley ways :thumbsup:;):biggrin::thumbsup:

Abitrary

I am intrigued by Ben from Warwick, who a couple of people have compared my output to.

Was he as good as me? I don't care anyway.

Abitrary

Ben was obviously younger than you, and his worrying weirdness was not quite so developed.

What sort of stuff did he talk about? Was it cycling related?

Noodley

I spotted tentonnehammer on here a few months ago, very briefly, very late one night. He was a real decent bloke IMO, and a big loss to the forum. He was a late night regular on C+ and his banter was top notch. I was cycling in his neck of the woods earlier this year, and thought about sending him a message, but it's been such a long time since he's been on the forum I decided against it.

Joe Sacco was a class act. It made me chuckle that so many took him seriously.

Halfordswizzkid was a complete loon - a genuine nutcase. He had no clue about anything. Darcy, his partner, was a good lass. I hope he matured a bit, for her and his child's sake...

Elmer and laurence - yes, I had noticed they were absent. ;) Hope they are getting on well.

There is probably more...

(not snorri - he's never missed :eek::thumbsup:)

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
As a cucumber is to a dill pickle.

I reckon Ben from Warwick was a one post wonder, and if he existed today he could never join the Pentangle of the Radicals:

-Bonj
-Yenrod
-Me
-BigFatTallBloke
-SimonCC

The coolest people on here.

Top Bottom