Here's to absent names...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

how long has this forum been going then guys if people have had time to come, become memorable, and leave again??

Smeggers

Young Un said:
how long has this forum been going then guys if people have had time to come, become memorable, and leave again??
Only a year or two I think - there's quite a lot of cross over with the old C+ forum which has been going since dinosaurs roamed the earth and Patrick was a lad.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Young Un said:
i take it then that the C+ forum is no longer going?

It ws forcibly merged without any consultation or much warning with a load of other publication sites, to form Bike Radar, so a lot of us left in a huff (Also, esp at first, Bike Radar was awful - tiny print, bad design, way too many sections, and if you moaned you got stroppy mods on your back)

This place is much nicer.:laugh:

Melvil

Noodley said:
Well, that's my cover blown...thankfully the person who "knew too much" is no longer a problem due to being in a large government-run establishment at the pleasure of Her Majesty. If he ever returns to the community I'll make sure I call myself Melvil...:laugh:

D'ya think I should return to me old smiley ways :smile::smile::biggrin::thumbsup:

Melvil is currently in a secure location and is unable to answer the phone. :ohmy:;):thumbsup:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Abitrary said:
I reckon Ben from Warwick was a one post wonder, and if he existed today he could never join the Pentangle of the Radicals:
BfW had a similar sense of humour to yours.... I think you are the same person, but he seemed to live in Spain, IIRC.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Did anyone mention Beagle the Mars Lander? Very left field but entertaining

Melvil

Dayvo said:
Two lasses, Ravenbait and CometGirl, were good contributors, but they were before 'my time' on the C+ forum, and I think they post elsewhere now.

Aye, Ravenbait was cool and CometGirl had very handy legal advice!

Top Bottom