Herne Hill Velodrome Take 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevevw

Guru
I have been thinking of booking another session at Herne Hill. 18th July works for me. I will have a word with Rob and see if we can get a split session so any new people can get a quick induction before we get in to the lesson proper.

If you want to book a place get your name down soon as places will be limited to 15 again unless we book an extra coach then we can have a few more.

SteveVW
Simgsxr
Cayopro
Chris1
DaveF?
Trevor?
Mark
Redjedi
Daveywalnuts?
benborp
Brahan?
AndyB
TTcycle?
Sig?

Blimey filling up fast.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
If my knees better then I would love too.

If not I may just come and watch and take pics so we dont get moaned at. ;-)

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Come and watch! Are you mad iLB? Come and ride.

Oh and DJ - Big Steve - Brahan get a £2.50 discount as they helped pay for our beer last time.

redjedi

Über Member
I'm up for another go.

I'll bring my Looks with me this time and also a tape measure to get my saddle height set up correctly. Perhaps my legs won't hurt for days afterwards then.

I'm up for this. I'm hoping to get along a couple of times before then so hopefully won't need the induction. It would be good to meet up with a few people as I've been out of the loop for a few months.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Yes I will come along for some more punishment, perhaps I will put some mileage in this time prior to the event!:wahhey:

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
NOTE DATE CHANGE
Due to a few people not being able to make the 11th I am going to try the 18th. Not yet confirmed with Rob but will let you all know soon.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Ok all an update. Rob has replied and we are now booked for a 2 hour session on the 18th July at 3pm. We can have more than 15 riders if we get an extra coach @£20 per hour what do you think?

Top Bottom