Heston Blumenthal to cook testicles for the Queen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
Meat is Murder - maths murder! :tongue:

Pint of German beer, anyone?

Ja, ein stein bitte.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
That's relatively calm, rich - for you!

I heard that one of the CycleChat members on here nearly got an invite to the Queen's dinner...any update on that Bollo?

Missing his calvin kleins?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
That's what I thought - wouldn't be showing due deferens to Her maj. turning up a bit overstretched would it?

Certainly not - a bit deferent though.

He could go with his chum Perry Knee-'em although his eyes might be watering:sad:

U

User482

I had a dish in Peru called "mollejitas". Turned out to be turkey testicles!

Trust me, don't bother.

darkstar

I've had Bul; testicles before, in the Sichuan province of China. They have a famous dish called a hot pot, it's ridiculously spicy. You cook various meats and vegetables in the spicy broth, we started out with the safe meats. We then saw people ordering all sorts, including Brain and balls. We went for the balls, left them cooking for ages, they were still like lumps of cartilage! The locals believe that whatever you eat, you grow stronger in that department... :laugh:

U

User169

User482 said:
I had a dish in Peru called "mollejitas". Turned out to be turkey testicles!

Trust me, don't bother.

Blimey. I'd always understood that mollejitas were gizzards or sweetbreads. I rather hope I haven't been mislead.

U

User482

Delftse Post said:
Blimey. I'd always understood that mollejitas were gizzards or sweetbreads. I rather hope I haven't been mislead.

It seems that there's a subtle but important difference between "mollejas" and "mollejitas"...at least in the restaurant we went to...

Edited to add: judging by my signature, theClaud would have put me straight!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
You see what kind of misunderstandings can happen. All Heston said was they he wanted to get back to simple 'meat and two veg' and now he's being accused of wanting to get his nuts out in front of the Queen. It's a crying shame.

longers

Legendary Member
I thought it was interesting that the article said the Queen never eats in public.
Is this true? Anyone ever seen her with a pie or a bag of chips?

Top Bottom