hey Admin ...i need a target

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

Ive noticed since ascending to senior member (cue choir of angels)

There is nothing left to aim for. Surely a platinum member at 1000 posts or life member at 2000 or something befitting.

i mean come on whats a man without goals.......i need an objective, something to drive for, something to keep my interest.
Im satisfied at the moment what with my new found seriousness and seniority and all that, but soon i will be bored and looking for the next big challenge.

So come on get your finger out Admin ....we need our massive ego's and tiny penis's rewarded. There are other forums you know!! ones that recognise loyalty on a staggered basis.

You're allowed a haircut when you get to 506 posts gtgf - slob! :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
got-to-get-fit said:
So come on get your finger out Admin ....we need our massive ego's and tiny penis's rewarded. There are other forums you know!! ones that recognise loyalty on a staggered basis.

:blush: congrats! You've peaked, that's it, how does it feel? (a bit let down now you've reached the top?) :biggrin:

I've no problem adding a few extra milestones in (and we've had a few threads on this before.)

I'll revisit the threads and set up some new ones just for you! ;)

Shaun

Founder
New targets added - the top one is 250000 posts, so get stuck in !!! ;)

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

250000 now theres a target ...however being a management bod myself i usually have a set criteria for targets ....specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely or (SMART);)

so unfortunately im not happy. your 250000 posts does not fall under either achieveable or realistic and so i cannot accept it as a target. :blush:

I think you need a poll to sort this one out

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

Punky

i dont know whether its a milestone or a millstone being a senior member.

Maybe i will be expected to be more mature or dispense better quality advice, im just not sure its all its cracked up to be.....im so confused

Top Bottom