1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey Admin ...i need a target

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by got-to-get-fit, 27 Apr 2008.

1. got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit New Member

Ive noticed since ascending to senior member (cue choir of angels)

There is nothing left to aim for. Surely a platinum member at 1000 posts or life member at 2000 or something befitting.

i mean come on whats a man without goals.......i need an objective, something to drive for, something to keep my interest.
    Im satisfied at the moment what with my new found seriousness and seniority and all that, but soon i will be bored and looking for the next big challenge.

So come on get your finger out Admin ....we need our massive ego's and tiny penis's rewarded. There are other forums you know!! ones that recognise loyalty on a staggered basis.

2. You're allowed a haircut when you get to 506 posts gtgf - slob! :biggrin:

3. graham56

graham56 Veteran

Tash or Gash?

4. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Catching BonJ would be a good target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

we'd need to unlock word association again :smile:

6. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Or not allow posts in those threads to be registered! You and I would be a few hundred posts down! :biggrin:

7. Shaun

Shaun Founder Staff Member

:blush: congrats! You've peaked, that's it, how does it feel? (a bit let down now you've reached the top?) :biggrin:

I've no problem adding a few extra milestones in (and we've had a few threads on this before.)

I'll revisit the threads and set up some new ones just for you! ;)

8. punkypossum

punkypossum Donut Devil

I want a new milestone too!!! ;)

9. Shaun

Shaun Founder Staff Member

New targets added - the top one is 250000 posts, so get stuck in !!! ;)

10. OP
    OP
    got-to-get-fit

250000 now theres a target ...however being a management bod myself i usually have a set criteria for targets ....specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely or (SMART);)

so unfortunately im not happy. your 250000 posts does not fall under either achieveable or realistic and so i cannot accept it as a target. :blush:

I think you need a poll to sort this one out

11. OP
    OP
    got-to-get-fit

Punky

i dont know whether its a milestone or a millstone being a senior member.

Maybe i will be expected to be more mature or dispense better quality advice, im just not sure its all its cracked up to be.....im so confused