Hey everybody...cant delete threads / subscriptions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Admin is busy at the moment, embedding flash, he will hopefully see your message soon. There is some raspberry and cream Victoria sponge in Tea? ( its locked in the cupboard out of the reach of Dom Tyler) don't tell him that I told you that.:biggrin:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Someone has put a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng post in. Suss out which one it is and unsubscribe from that one under the postees name, page should shrink back to screen size then, i've had it happen to me.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Speicher said:
Sorry to state what may be obvious, but it may not be a case of moving the screen around, but making the width between the thick blue lines (on the Cycle Chat pages) greater. I have tried on my screen and I can make the visible area so narrow that it does not display the tick boxes. If you put the cursor on the thick blue line at the top, and move the mouse around, it will stay the same width, its sounds like you need to make it wider.

If you lived round the corner, I would pop round and show you.:biggrin:

Via a boat..

Nah only joking...

Yep Im sure My Sean Admin will fix it in time.....

Only waited about 8hrs...:wacko:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
papercorn2000 said:
Why would it be round? My you are a bit strange!

I live in an "upside down" house. :biggrin:

Just in case this is a concept you cannot grasp, I go downstairs to the bedroom and bathroom etc, and upstairs to the kitchen, and lounge. :wacko:

longers

Legendary Member
Yenrod- if what Elmer says is right are you subscribed to the Mobile Phone Thread in commuting? Keith has put a few !!!!!!!!!!!'s in it.

I didn't know about subscribing until now.

Shaun

Founder
Lee,

The main layout is encased in a table of around 750 pixels, so if you've subscribed to a thread with a long title, it may push the tick-box over too far to the right, effectively hiding it from view.

The alternative way to unsubscribe is to click on the thread title (which will display the thread) then on Thread Tools and select Unsubscribe from this Thread.

Once you've got rid of the long titled subscribed thread, the others should fall back into line.

Did that work?

Cheers,
Shaun

Keith Oates

Janner
longers said:
Yenrod- if what Elmer says is right are you subscribed to the Mobile Phone Thread in commuting? Keith has put a few !!!!!!!!!!!'s in it.
I didn't know about subscribing until now.

Now there are a few less so I hope that helps!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom