Hey Maggers, I cycled on the pavement today..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

purplepolly

HLaB said:
Oh in that case I've offended quite a bit, I better say 2 Our Fathers and 3 Hail Mary's

it's best just to ignore him.

Cunobelin is notorious throughout cyberspace as a single-pannier hater. He lurks in numerous forums and at the least provocation subjects all and sundry to his ravings and prejudices. Over on the ctc forum, other members are too scared to even mention the phrase bicycle luggage system, let alone pannier. Sometimes a newbie makes the mistake of bringing the subject up causing everyone else to flee from their computers and rip out the internet connection before switching off the electricity supply for the neighbourhood, just to be on the safe side.

.... I also sneak out at night and fit second panniers!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I thought it was just helmet threads you haunted Cuno, I've learnt something else now.

I hope you fit matching panniers. In fact what's your stance on two different panniers on the bike?

Crackle said:
I thought it was just helmet threads you haunted Cuno, I've learnt something else now.

I hope you fit matching panniers. In fact what's your stance on two different panniers on the bike?

Fine, not good, but better than one...... unless it is one on the front and one on the back!

I'm not completely irrational unreasonable..... single panniers are OK if centrally placed. The Brompton is a fine example of a central pannier:

bboption269.jpg

Top Bottom