Hey there

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

annabanana

Regular
Hi everyone! Signed up here hoping I will be able to get advice from time to time. I'm not sure yet how I'll be able to give back to the community but hopefully I'll find a way. I have done some biketouring across a few countries, but am still relatively quite clueless when it comes to bikes and gear, I don't know what a "good" bike means and I certainly would not recognise one when I see it. All my past bikes were whatever people threw away. Anyway, now I am getting older I have decided to invest into something that makes hills no more painful than they need to be. I work as a biologist and as a seasonal ski and climbing instructor. If you need any sort of advice about Switzerland message me.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Hi, welcome to CycleChat.

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi and a very warm:welcome: to you. Browse around this forum and you will find tons of information which I am sure will help you in many ways. Of course you will always get an answer to any questions you may have and we will be pleased to hear from you any time about anything.

Fonze

Totally obsessive , cool by nature
Hello there .. :bicycle:

harrison_888

Regular
A warm:welcome:.
You can contribute plenty - it's such a varied community that the questions extend way beyond "what bike should I buy?".
I've found, in my short time here, most forums have something in there worth replying to as well as learning along the way.

tom73

Guru
Welcome As a fellow newbie i've found it's a warm, welcoming and supportive bunch plenty of help and advice. sure you will find plenty to contribute to plenty of stuff is debated here.

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Hi everyone! Signed up here hoping I will be able to get advice from time to time. I'm not sure yet how I'll be able to give back to the community but hopefully I'll find a way. I have done some biketouring across a few countries, but am still relatively quite clueless when it comes to bikes and gear, I don't know what a "good" bike means and I certainly would not recognise one when I see it. All my past bikes were whatever people threw away. Anyway, now I am getting older I have decided to invest into something that makes hills no more painful than they need to be. I work as a biologist and as a seasonal ski and climbing instructor. If you need any sort of advice about Switzerland message me.
Welcome, and if you have bike toured across countries then you are certainly in a position to give back to the community! Awesome stuff!

Top Bottom