Hi all from South Wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Taffcycles

Hello to anyone that reads this :biggrin:

I live in the South Wales area (west glam) i started on the MB as there are some very good forests near me but i have swiched to a road bike were i use it to go back and forth to work and i am now slowly trying to go further.

anyway Hello all from Me

John

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
greetings John Quite a few South Walians on here. Theres a friday evening ride planned for July 1 st starting at Gowerton and also a cycling weekend in Brecon planned for June 10/11/ 12 for both road and mtb.

I restarted cycling a couple of years ago after doing very little for over 20 years.Cant get enough now.

OP
OP
Taffcycles

Taffcycles

greetings John Quite a few South Walians on here. Theres a friday evening ride planned for July 1 st starting at Gowerton and also a cycling weekend in Brecon planned for June 10/11/ 12 for both road and mtb.

I restarted cycling a couple of years ago after doing very little for over 20 years.Cant get enough now.

hello banjo thank you for the evening ride from Gowerton, I have put my name down for a night run from Cardiff to Swansea, starting a midnight, this is gowing to be my first night run ;)

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
hello banjo thank you for the evening ride from Gowerton, I have put my name down for a night run from Cardiff to Swansea, starting a midnight, this is gowing to be my first night run ;)

Is that the Friday night to the coast ride you are doing? There will be several Cyclechat people on that , Delzeq is one of the organisers. I would have done that one but I am working that night.

The Gower ride isnt an all night ride, last year we did a couple of hours ride around the gower led by "The Claude" had an hour in a pub then a short ride along the coast road back to Gowerton. You needed lights but only for the last half hour.

lukesdad

Hey up TC. Ooops sorry we allready have a TC :tongue: . Welcome to the clan. Most of the local stuff is chewed over in the South wales social thread, in the informal rides section. look forward to seeing you on a ride soon.

Hi from Swansea
thumbsup.png

theclaud

Openly Marxist

Hello! Claudine here from Swansea - have we met? Do you mean the FNRttC on May 20? Official registration hasn't opened for it yet, but I'm keeping a list of everyone who's said they'd like to do it, so as to let them know as soon as it opens. If you're John R, you're on the list...

:hello:

OP
OP
Taffcycles

Taffcycles

Hello! Claudine here from Swansea - have we met? Do you mean the FNRttC on May 20? Official registration hasn't opened for it yet, but I'm keeping a list of everyone who's said they'd like to do it, so as to let them know as soon as it opens. If you're John R, you're on the list...

:hello:

went on the site today (blog) registration opened on the 3rd April, No i am John G

Top Bottom