Hi from a newbie from Bristol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hav

Hi all, i've joined this forum hoping to find out information on whats required to complete a LEJOG ride.

What started off as drunken talk in the local pub has now become reality. As a few of the group have never cycled before (including myself) the aim is to complete the ride June 2015. Only been riding a few months and loving it. Most of my week will be based on training and spend less time at the pub.

One question!

Im 6'7 and struggle with clothing, mainly a tight jersey. Any particular brands that tend to fit the tall man?

Cheers Gav

Shaun

Founder
Welcome to CycleChat Gav - I've moved your question to the LEJOG forum where hopefully you'll get some good advice from other joggers.

You might also want to start a new post in the clothing forum for your jersey question. ;)

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: Gav.

I haven't done a LEJOG, so won't try to claim any kind of expertise there, however a lot of the popular variations of the route pass through Shropshire so I can offer local knowledge if it's of any help.:thumbsup:

CafGriff

Hey Gav !! :girl: . Welcome Hun, ^_^ you will find lots of inspirring and funny advise on this forum. I would also advise you to contact CTC - Cycling Touring Cub - they are a wealth of knowledge too. I'm actually starting my solo LEJoG on March 8th .... I have a rider and support car through Coenwall, Devon and maybe to Tauton.
I need to have a stop over at Nailsea - staying with family for the night and then I'm on my 'jack' ... I plan to journey to Monmouth and take in the Wye Valley and touch Tintern. I's also like to cycle The Strawberry Line to Yatton.
If you fancy it ? :rolleyes:- are up for it ?? could / would are you able to be my guide through this section of your neighbourhood? :blush:
I'm off out now - taking a frined out for Birthday nosh. I shall get back in to forum Sun pm :bicycle:

Top Bottom