Hi from castleford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

David L

Über Member
Hi everyone, im 25 from Castleford west yorkshire, do mainly comuting on my road bike at the minute but wanting to do more pleasure riding, hopefuly can meet some new ride buddies in the local area ^_^

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hi. Welcome from powys. Hope you enjoy the forum :welcome:

Hi David :welcome: there are a few local riders on here, I am from Ponty I know there is at least one from Cas , get yourself a GPS or use your phone to record your rides on Strava, lots of locals on there

Greetings David!

I live the other side of the M62 from you, & venture out quite often up towards Ledston, 'Peckfield Bar', Aberford, Towton, Sherburn-in-Elmet & Lumby (nice short rides, if I don't have a lot of time)

So, if we can arrange a mutually agreeable day/time, I'm happy to show you some of the quieter roads around that area

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Welcome to CycleChat :thumbsup:

OP
OP
David L

David L

Über Member
Greetings David!

I live the other side of the M62 from you, & venture out quite often up towards Ledston, 'Peckfield Bar', Aberford, Towton, Sherburn-in-Elmet & Lumby (nice short rides, if I don't have a lot of time)

So, if we can arrange a mutually agreeable day/time, I'm happy to show you some of the quieter roads around that area

Hi richard that would be great ^_^, I have a week off next week so will be free most of that week, what days/ Times do you normaly go out??

Hi richard that would be great ^_^, I have a week off next week so will be free most of that week, what days/ Times do you normaly go out??
David

I'm very sorry David, but next week, I'm working every day - with the weekend off; Sat 18th/Sun 19th
- should be ParkRunning (Pontefract) on the Saturday morning
- hopefully at this on the Sunday; http://woodentops.org.uk/index.php?topic=stanbury&subtopic=home

I am day-off this Friday/Saturday (Friday; hope to ride. Saturday; ParkRun, & ?? - in the afternoon)

Top Bottom