Hi from Fife (scotland) from a folder and recumbent rider

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
currystomper
...just to say thanks to all at cycle chat, this is great forum, as this is my 50 post - I think it is the last post I can send as a newbie and I better post here for one last time ;-)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
...just to say thanks to all at cycle chat, this is great forum, as this is my 50 post - I think it is the last post I can send as a newbie and I better post here for one last time ;-)

wave.gif
thebiggrin.gif

There are quite a few 'local' 'bent riders around - certainly 2 (Blairgowrie and Embra, I believe) who are regular audaxers - and pretty quick too ....

Haven't seen you - or your 'bent - on any CC Ecosse rides ........ yet
icon_wink.gif

OP
OP
currystomper
I have being hoping to get out on a CC Eccose ride - but have two kids - and one that is a mad keen road cyclist, its means that I don't get much time over the weekends - sometime I can snatch a couple of hours but generally I'm looking at the kids or being dragged out by my son on our racing bikes!!

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I have being hoping to get out on a CC Eccose ride - but have two kids - and one that is a mad keen road cyclist, its means that I don't get much time over the weekends - sometime I can snatch a couple of hours but generally I'm looking at the kids or being dragged out by my son on our racing bikes!!

Well you could always bring him along... ;)

Top Bottom