Hi from Garstang

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kympar

Howdy!

I'm Kim and I live in beautiful Lancashire, I'm a lucky girl I know! I love cycling (road biking and commuting), just took it up this year but feel like I have found a true passion, and it's a hobby that I pursue in some fashion most days!

Anyway, say hello if you want!

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
Hi Kim & welcome
I'm in Lytham but cycled through Garstang on Sunday. Nice place to live, and good access to the trough of bowland.
Keep enjoying the cycling

OP
OP
Kympar

Kympar

Hi and thanks,

Sometimes ride over to Lytham too, but taking on the Trough is more my thing :smile:

Ajay

Veteran
Hi Kympar, welcome to the forum^_^
I'm just up the road from you in Lancaster, if you see a big lump sweating up a hill say hi, it might be me!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi Kim and :welcome:
Cycling is fun for sure, plus the extra calories you can have because you went for a ride ... :wahhey:

OP
OP
Kympar

Kympar

Hi Kympar, welcome to the forum^_^
I'm just up the road from you in Lancaster, if you see a big lump sweating up a hill say hi, it might be me!
Arrghh this thing is hard to navigate around!

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Nice area to ride and it has been by some of us lot doing giddy 100 milers ! Here's my fixie near your place,my Grandparents lived in Pilling for many years,hence the sign/bike pic ^_^
Iphone.jpg

postman

Legendary Member
Greetings from Goosnargh,well it would be if i lived there,but my wife is from Goosnargh and in laws still live there.

Top Bottom