Hi from south wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all i live in south wales, i was originally from london and have recently moved down here, up until appx 8 years ago i was an avid distance cyclist and am currently considering taking it up again.

Midnight

Hi courtenay, and Welcome :hello:

Considering taking up cycling again? What's to consider? Now you're away from the hurlyburly of the Capital you've got no excuse. Just get out there and do it, you know you want to, that's why you're here, right? :tongue:

OP
OP
courtenay

courtenay

Hi midnight,

To right. lol

My only problem at the moment is finding a bike within my rather meager budget. lol,
But my ultimate goal will be the port talbot to london portion of route 4 during the summer.

Bit of training required first though lol and im in the perfect surroundings to do it.

Currently on the hunt for an unwanted rust bucket hanging around in someones garden...lol.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Hello Courtenay and welcome. The Cyclechat South Wales chapter has a ride pencilled in for next Saturday, 9th October. If you have a rustbucket up and running by then, please feel welcome to join us. And/or watch this space for further rides...

lukesdad

Been down here 8 years myself. courtenay and never looked back. Welcome to the forum. Sounds like the South wales group rides could be right up your street.

Fran143

Über Member
Hi Courtenay, Welocome to CC.:hello:

Top Bottom