hi from sunny south wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

majestic

hi all been mooching around the forum for a couple months.........been out riding for maybe three months on a mates hybrid bike . took the plunge today and got me a Orbea - Aqua T105 - i pick the beast up tomorrow . cant wait - for some thing that was gonna keep me weight down with low impact its got me big style......looking forward to joining in :biggrin:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Welcome and enjoy your bike ... are you going to post a photo of it once you have your hands on it?

Sonofpear

Hi majestic. I've just bought the orbea aqua San remo. Like you I can't wait to get out on it. I have to wait till Friday though as I can't get to the shop due to work.

OP
OP
M

majestic

Hi majestic. I've just bought the orbea aqua San remo. Like you I can't wait to get out on it. I have to wait till Friday though as I can't get to the shop due to work.

looks great let us know how it goes...

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
hi all been mooching around the forum for a couple months.........been out riding for maybe three months on a mates hybrid bike . took the plunge today and got me a Orbea - Aqua T105 - i pick the beast up tomorrow . cant wait - for some thing that was gonna keep me weight down with low impact its got me big style......looking forward to joining in :biggrin:

Fancy meeting up for a ride?

Top Bottom