Hi from Taunton Somerset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
chainreaction-nic
Hi Nic,

I'm from WSM in Somerset originally, now living in "Error: File: Spring cannot be found" Canada...
PPS. And "Error: File: Spring cannot be found" sounds to me a funny sort of a place to live but perhaps postal address systems are a bit weird where you live?? Hee hee.

OP
OP
chainreaction-nic
Nope, not an Ian, potty or otherwise. :tongue:
Oooops sorry coffeejo! Thought I was posting on somebody's else's 'wall'. As you can tell, I'm currently going through a steep learning curve on this CC Forum thing. I.T. not being one of my strong points in life! Are you anywhere around my level for cycling speed and distance? (posted those details somewhere but totally lost track of where now - aaaagh...). If so maybe we could meet half-way one evening for a pedal together??

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Oooops sorry coffeejo! Thought I was posting on somebody's else's 'wall'. As you can tell, I'm currently going through a steep learning curve on this CC Forum thing. I.T. not being one of my strong points in life! Are you anywhere around my level for cycling speed and distance? (posted those details somewhere but totally lost track of where now - aaaagh...). If so maybe we could meet half-way one evening for a pedal together??

Further up this thread! Just scroll up... :laugh:
:thumbsup:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Thanks for the offer, but I'm really snowed under at the moment. Why not try posting in the informal rides section, I'm sure someone will be up for a ride out with you - or get in touch with some of the clubs I mentioned earlier in the thread. I know that Wellie Wheelers have started splitting into three groups, slower, medium and whoosh.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Hi & :welcome:
We are hoping to move down your way later this year. We live in Norfolk so don't really understand proper hills but reckon that we ought to get practicing over the next few months.

Hmm, you might want to Google Crowcombe Hill and Ebbor Gorge :hyper:

Top Bottom