Hi - having fun with my new ebike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

debrastorr

Hello

Having abandoned cycling, I bought myself an ebike and cycling is now as much fun as when I was 8. I'm now not intending to grow up.

Living just outside a village within commuter distance of Aberdeen, I'm staring a lot at the couple of miles of 70mph dual carriageway that its a long divert to avoid. So I might grump about cycling infrastructure a lot.

I've an allergy to those horrid Cyclists Dismount signs - I reckon at almost every one is an admission of design failure (the exception I know about is the Garve level crossing in Ross-shire where many a long tour has come to grief).

Attachments

• Cyclists-dismount-says-councillors.jpg
    Cyclists-dismount-says-councillors.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 19
:welcome:

Hello to you Debra, and it's lovely to welcome you to this friendly forum :smile:
Yes, those pesky cyclists dismount signs are breeding and annoying. Some of them are placed in locations that make no sense, where cycling is safe and low traffic.
Never grow up :smile: and keep enjoying your ebike. I was tempted to get one recently, but my body needs to exercise, and so convinced me otherwise! Do you have many leisure riding routes up there in bonnie Aberdeen?

Top Bottom