hi!!. im a newbie!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
head to the cafe then!

domtyler

Über Member
Hi Sweep, we have another Darlington'er on here, col, a bus driver/hospital worker and sometime cyclist type person. Who knows, maybe you know each other in real life?

Arch

Married to Night Train
domtyler said:
Hi Sweep, we have another Darlington'er on here, col, a bus driver/hospital worker and sometime cyclist type person. Who knows, maybe you know each other in real life?

Absolutely Dom, everyone in Darlington knows each other;). I have a friend in London, maybe you know them? Naomi, short, olive complexion...

Anyway, welcome Sweep:biggrin:. Come on into the Cafe, and don't mind most of us, we're barmy..

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Arch said:
Absolutely Dom, everyone in Darlington knows each other;). I have a friend in London, maybe you know them? Naomi, short, olive complexion...

Anyway, welcome Sweep:biggrin:. Come on into the Cafe, and don't mind most of us, we're barmy..

I know a Naomi but she lives in Birmingham. Do you think it could be the same girl?

Hi Sweep, what do you ride?

domtyler

Über Member
Arch said:

Very good Arch!

London, population - 7-8,000,000
Darlington, population - 97,838

When I used to live in a small town I used to know a hell of a lot more people than I ever have in London.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
Is Naomi related to the Brazilian rich?

Me? I don't kno' a Naomi

I'm going to post you a piccie of the winsome Brazilian when I get one, Aperitif! In the best possible taste of course!:biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
rich p said:
I'm going to post you a piccie of the winsome Brazilian when I get one, Aperitif! In the best possible taste of course!:smile:

Some of the upskirt shots you get nowadays are very tasteful indeed imo. :biggrin:

Top Bottom