Hi! I'm a Scorpio..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
They will put everything they have (and then some) into winning. Loyal, smart, and impulsive, they always have multiple projects on their mind, and won't be satisfied until their work, social life, and personal lives line up exactly with the dream life they've envisioned. Those who are drawn to the magnetic personality may have trouble keeping up—but if they can, they'll have a friend for life.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm a Pisces - handsome, intelligent, awesome, and very modest.

Yep, utter rubbish! :laugh:

I always thought it odd that approx 1/12th of the worlds population share exactly the same character traits and good / bad luck based on the date they were born on.
So that horoscope in the paper applies to you and about 5 million other people in the UK alone. Perhaps you're all going to meet a tall handsome stranger on the bus to work?

:laugh:

And another paper will be saying something totally different but for the same star sign ….. bolox

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm a Pisces - handsome, intelligent, awesome, and very modest.

Yep, utter rubbish! :laugh:
Collaboration and teamwork will result in very powerful energy right now, so pitch in and volunteer to zap a neighbor or friend in need. Getting involved will put some new excitement into your life, and make you feel more valued than you've felt in a very long time. Outdoor activity is also something you might want to explore—some fresh air is sure to enhance you mood.

MikeG

Guru
I always thought it odd that approx 1/12th of the worlds population share exactly the same character traits and good / bad luck based on the date they were born on.
So that horoscope in the paper applies to you and about 5 million other people in the UK alone. Perhaps you're all going to meet a tall handsome stranger on the bus to work?:laugh:

I knew a pair of (famous) twins in the 1990s, born, of course, minutes apart on the same date. One was a pleasant, laid back sort-of amusing individual, and other was arrogant, rude, unpleasant aggressive, and downright nasty. Same star sign. The half-wits who think that the location of stars, some of them huge distances apart, can influence the character of humans have never come up with an explanation for this sort of conundrum that even meets the basic requirement of being internally consistent.

The other one that tickled me was some guy in the USA working for a provincial paper, who was put in charge of writing the horoscopes. For years, he just cut out the horoscopes from other papers and magazines (without their headline star-sign, mixed them up at random, and published them in his paper. He was inundated with people telling him how wonderful his predictions were. Even when he moved on and publically revealed what he had been doing, the populace said he had such talent that he wasn't drawing the stuff at random...........his hand was being guided by celestial knowledge beyond his control.

When I was young and single, if the girl I was chatting up asked what my star sign was I would politely thank her for her time and tell her we just aren't going to be getting on. Yep, I passed up the opportunity for sex because the half-wittedness of believing in horoscopes is just so far beyond stupid........

classic33

Leg End Member
I knew a pair of (famous) twins in the 1990s, born, of course, minutes apart on the same date. One was a pleasant, laid back sort-of amusing individual, and other was arrogant, rude, unpleasant aggressive, and downright nasty. Same star sign. The half-wits who think that the location of stars, some of them huge distances apart, can influence the character of humans have never come up with an explanation for this sort of conundrum that even meets the basic requirement of being internally consistent.

The other one that tickled me was some guy in the USA working for a provincial paper, who was put in charge of writing the horoscopes. For years, he just cut out the horoscopes from other papers and magazines (without their headline star-sign, mixed them up at random, and published them in his paper. He was inundated with people telling him how wonderful his predictions were. Even when he moved on and publically revealed what he had been doing, the populace said he had such talent that he wasn't drawing the stuff at random...........his hand was being guided by celestial knowledge beyond his control.

When I was young and single, if the girl I was chatting up asked what my star sign was I would politely thank her for her time and tell her we just aren't going to be getting on. Yep, I passed up the opportunity for sex because the half-wittedness of believing in horoscopes is just so far beyond stupid........
Sagittarian?

MikeG

Guru
I've just checked. I'm not saggitarian.

Top Bottom