Hi New Bkool owner question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cb300

Hello I've just got a Bkool pro and checked out the free simulator then went for the premium as it offers so much more. The thing is I can't find the search tool for rides ? I found a search bar for live rides that I can join but it only had about 5 rides in it ? I thought it has 500,000 rides available? Can I say just do Alpe d,huez at any time?

Cheers

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
Hello I've just got a Bkool pro and checked out the free simulator then went for the premium as it offers so much more. The thing is I can't find the search tool for rides ? I found a search bar for live rides that I can join but it only had about 5 rides in it ? I thought it has 500,000 rides available? Can I say just do Alpe d,huez at any time?

Cheers
You can select a specific ride, or ask for a list of rides with a selected distance or time estimate.

Click on SESSIONS.
On the left hand side, there is a slider to set the distance or time you want, the degree of difficulty, and the terrain.
If you want a video ride, or a 3D ride, make sure the appropriate box is ticked.
If you want a specific ride, like Alpe d'Huez, type that into the Keyword box.
To see routes in a selected area, type the City in the City box.

The right hand side shows the routes that fit the criteria.
Choose a ride and click on SET-UP in the ride's box to go to the Advanced Settings page.
Note that one of the settings is the date you want to do the ride. Once this date has passed, the ride disappears from your diary and you will have to start the set up again if you didn't get round to riding it.
Pick the settings you want, and then click SCHEDULE. The ride will be saved so that when you open Bkool Indoor and click on Programmed the ride will be waiting for you.

OP
OP
C

Cb300

Bit confusing to begin with but you'll get the hang of it. Set up rides on the bkool website and then load up the dim software to ride them.

Aha got it ! That's more like it :-) many thanks chaps .

Top Bottom