Hi (shyly)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psyclist

Über Member
Nah, I won't laugh, I'm quite a retro bike fan. I recently sold my '79 Viking to fund my more modern bike, but will be buying another retro bike come future. :becool:

colly

Re member eR
Hi Kate welcome along.

Knowing absolutely nothing about something never stops others from posting about it. So jump right in. :thumbsup: .

swampyseifer

Belated welcome...have no worries about not knowing much about bikes..I joined and I couldnt even ride a bike! Great crowd here though and with their help and critiques of my various videos and rambling posts about what new problem I've managed to come across, I can now ride (just!)

OP
OP
KateK

KateK

think I just got a raleigh Wisp. big decision but my Panache is really clapped out and I don't want to commit to an expensive bike until I know exactly what I want and I don't want to end up without a working bike. I guess the next year or so it's a matter of building my fitness up and I enjoy riding the Panache ... the Wisp seems to be pretty much the same but has 10 gears.

OP
OP
KateK

KateK

Hi Kate,

Welcome to the forum, from another newbie.

P.S - Yes it has stopped snowing on Skye! :hello:
Stop saying Skye!!!!! or I'll start walking North ..I can't believe its been 15 years since I was last there.

OP
OP
KateK

KateK

I think it's those seating shelves they put in bus stops and fast food joints to stop you staying too long
..tell you what ... whoever finds out first can have a jaffa cake

Top Bottom