Hi there

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ClassicLime

Hi I'm Rich.

I live in Greater Manchester, I enjoy cycling & camping in my spare time, hoping to combine the two.

As such I'm collecting an Orbit Silver Medal on Saturday to tweak into my perfect tourer over the winter and planning some longer rides/cycling holidays for next year.

This 'weather bomb' is not making it enticing to commute this week, digging out the snowboarding gloves & fleece lined jersey ready for tomorrow.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
welcome aboard

Bryony

Veteran
:welcome:

Hi I'm Rich.

I live in Greater Manchester, I enjoy cycling & camping in my spare time, hoping to combine the two.

As such I'm collecting an Orbit Silver Medal on Saturday to tweak into my perfect tourer over the winter and planning some longer rides/cycling holidays for next year.

This 'weather bomb' is not making it enticing to commute this week, digging out the snowboarding gloves & fleece lined jersey ready for tomorrow.
Welcome Rich

OP
OP
ClassicLime

ClassicLime

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I collected the Orbit today, it's in great condition with a few minor exceptions; a knackered spoke and a couple of minor scratches & touch ups on the top tube.

Over the years I've had afew lemons when buying second hand but this bikes in better condition than I expected from the photos, so I won't be grumbling about an unexpected dodgy spoke. The first shake-down ride is delayed until I can take the wheel to a shop. Spoke replacement & wheel trueing is a skill I'm yet to master.

I'll give it some TLC & photo tomorrow. ^_^

Top Bottom