Hi there!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

indi

Regular
Hi there!

My name's Andrew and I have joined your community in order to try and build my knowledge of cycling. My wife and I have decided we would like to get into cycling both as a means of commuting and as something to do in our leisure time. Planning on day trips to parks and such like, so we're looking to get ourselves a good hybrid that I feel will best suit our needs. As a complete novice I'm afraid I will be relying on the experience of everyone here for a while. Hope that's okay. However, I hope that through time I will be able to make a valuable contribution to the community.

Thanks for letting me join.

Andrew

sight-pin

Veteran
Hi and welcome to the forum. You will gain some good advice here, however it would be a good idea to show a rough budget your expecting to pay out for the bikes etc.

OP
OP
I

indi

Regular
Thanks guys. Thank you for replying and for the welcome. We are looking to spend between 300 and 400. I have two bikes in mind (Ridgeback Speed and Dawes Discovery 201EQ) and have put up a post asking for advice and which one people would choose. However, I have also been looking through old posts to see what else we should be considering, because I have narrowed it down to those two based on my limited knowledge. I really want to get it right so we don't regret our purchase.

Top Bottom