Hi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
PashleyPrincess said:
I'm a sedate cyclist. So with that I'll go and put the kettle on for us all! Anyone want a nice piece of homemade cake?

Hope you don't mean sedated! :wacko:

A cup of Yorkshire tea, please, and do you happen to have a very large slice of lemon meringue pie going? I've just had a sudden urge for it! :biggrin:

yenrod

>PashleyPrincess

Your life, as you know it, will now end and become a cycle-chatter...

BTW - HI!

:wacko:

Wolf04

Hello and welcome PP, some say I don't look good in lycra either, well actually everybody says it. Still feels like this site just fits perfectly. Doesn't matter what you ride just as long as you ride.
Nice bike by the way.

OP
OP
PashleyPrincess

PashleyPrincess

Cathryn said:
...lucky girl to have such a wonderful bike! Are you enjoying cycling it? If ever you want to sell it..... :wacko:

Oops no I will have one by the end of this month though. At the mo I'm on my usual (but still rather girly) commuter. Once I have it I'll let you know :biggrin:.

Get yours too and we'll go get flowers for our baskets!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I'm trying to find a nice second hand one...I really fancy a town bike for a bit of elegant, ladylike cycling and then I can keep my lovely tourer for proper rides. Am scouring classifieds every day.

OP
OP
PashleyPrincess

PashleyPrincess

Cathryn said:
I'm trying to find a nice second hand one...I really fancy a town bike for a bit of elegant, ladylike cycling and then I can keep my lovely tourer for proper rides. Am scouring classifieds every day.

Well good luck with the hunting - I hope something turns up for you soon. I've never had my head turned by such a wonderful bicycle as the PP. As soon as i saw it it had my name all over it so to speak! It's very much my kind of thing.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
mickle said:
Most of my sexual fantasies involve a Pashley Princess......:rolleyes:

Perhaps I should have kept that to myself...:wacko:

Your going to scare them off :biggrin:
You should probably keep that very quiet, with the kissing Spandex thing:wacko:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
PashleyPrincess said:
Wow thanks for making me welcome. This site certainly seems popular. Glad to know that tortoises are welcome too:smile:. I've never looked good in lycra! Hee hee

The way to look better is go really really fast so no-one can see you and no-one will notice;)

OP
OP
PashleyPrincess

PashleyPrincess

Joe24 said:
The way to look better is go really really fast so no-one can see you and no-one will notice;)

I'm not sure that any cycling I do is ever fast. What I do is go slow, smell the flowers, look over the hedgerows. I get there in the end!

Top Bottom