Hidden Talents

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Aye....keep it credible please @tyred :whistle::laugh:

The one thing I have got better at as I get older is washing and drying my hair. Only takes about two minutes flat now, used to take much longer as a teenager.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
The one thing I have got better at as I get older is washing and drying my hair. Only takes about two minutes flat now, used to take much longer as a teenager.

Please. DOn't make me laugh any more. My brother says it just means he has more face to wash.

welsh dragon

Even better than that, from the age of 30, I have been able to read my own bedtime story. I am a genius.

That is just downright scary. Can you read joined up writing ?

welsh dragon

The older I get the better I was.

But of course. If we do something we haven't done for years we think it will be a piece of cake, until we have a go and then we find out just how pitiful we are. It cant possibly be because I am getting old (er).:whistle:

donnydave

Über Member
The football one. A friend had the rugby one, I didn't like it.

I've still got some of my Subbuteo stuff.

Dammit I've just realised.... I had loads of subbuteo stuff when I was younger, I used to get new teams for christmas and birthday presents. I got bored of it and it was sold but I was still quite young and it's only just occurred to me that I didn't see any of the money, my Dad must have kept it all!

Top Bottom