Hiding in a hotel ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landsurfer

Veteran
Julie and i are in a hotel ... dinner is booked, a bottle of lovely red wine is our starter in the room before we go for dinner ....
Uncle John has the children ... all 4 of them, at ours. 16, 10, 9, 2.
Julies best friend, Melanie, is 3 doors away in case Uncle John should need any help .....
We are too far away ..... Lancaster ... hundreds of miles away ... too far to help ....
Well, thats what they think ..... we are 2 miles away in the local Premier Inn / Beefeater .... having some ADULT chill time ..... wine, food, cuddles ..... without anyone shouting Grandad / Nana ......
Ha! Ha!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Stop posting on line and give Julie the attention she deserves ^_^

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Julie and i are in a hotel ... dinner is booked, a bottle of lovely red wine is our starter in the room before we go for dinner ....
Julies best friend, Melanie, is 3 doors away in case Uncle John should need any help .....
We are too far away ..... Lancaster ... hundreds of miles away ... too far to help ....
Well, thats what they think ..... we are 2 miles away in the local Premier Inn / Beefeater .... having some ADULT chill time ..... wine, food, cuddles ..... without anyone shouting Grandad / Nana ......
Ha! Ha!

Can't beat some adult chill time as part of keeping a relationship alive. :smooch:

Hope we don't see you on here any more tonight. :ohmy:

Chris S

Legendary Member
Ha! Ha!
Are they on Cycle Chat? :smile:

OP
OP
Landsurfer

Landsurfer

Veteran
Ride report;
Short fun filled ride out in the afternoon, which carried on into the shower, followed by a longer and much more intense cardio session early evening .... Dinner, booze and sleep followed .... now on the morning coffee run ........... ^_^

alicat

Legendary Member
What are you going to say when they ask you what Lancaster was like and will you remember for ever more that you have been there?

Last edited:
Top Bottom