HiFi for £1K.....is it possible.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Expensive pet!

If I ever bother to change my system again I would look at something like that - a brilliant solution.

Not wishing to open the source debate but why anyone bothers with CD's/vinyl these days is beyond me.

Spotify Premium for a tenner a month and you have a massive catalogue of music to keep your listening fresh as well as being able to access golden oldies.

I ripped all my CDs to Hard Disk and am going to offload the lot, but when I go LS60 I will certainly go with a premium fidelity streaming service.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Expensive pet!

If I ever bother to change my system again I would look at something like that - a brilliant solution.

Not wishing to open the source debate but why anyone bothers with CD's/vinyl these days is beyond me.

Spotify Premium for a tenner a month and you have a massive catalogue of music to keep your listening fresh as well as being able to access golden oldies.

I have a turntable because I still have the few hundred records I collected when I was younger, and there is something magical about putting the record on the deck, lowering the arm and sitting back :smile:

I have a CD player because I have CDs and don't wish to copy them onto a computer - too much faff

I don't have Spotify because- errr- not sure really, but Prime + Netflix are already about £20 a month, plus there is a tactile delight in handling the CDs and especially the LPs.

Top Bottom