High School Musical

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

papercorn2000

My daughter has suddnely taken to Ben10. Only because Adam likes it (If Adam liked poking himself with knives would you do that too?)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
curve said:
Its cheesy, camp garbage.
Not just me that thinks it then?
St the school Mum works at, the kids love that HSM, apparently they have books, cds, know the songs and dances and all other stuff.
So, she watched it last week. I walked in, and at the first song, walked out. Mum watched it all the way through and asked, what was the point, and why do the kids like it so much.
Just wait until your kids start talking with a stupid fake American accent. ;)

OP
OP
Hugo15

Hugo15

Über Member
I was sat at work today when I found myself singing the songs :girl:. I think I am being brain washed!!

We did buy Miss Hugo15 a HSM water bottle at the weekend. She took it to school today and her street cred appears to have gone through the roof.

I came home from work and we are now have a HSM2 dance mat. My relocation to the garage is one step closer :blush:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
You, as parents, hold responsibility for the future of this once great land... stop them watching HSM NOW! Sit them down with "Boys from the Blackstuff" instead. They may hate you for it now, but they'll thank you for it when they're about 87. :girl:

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory here!
Has there ever been such a boring film - but they love it!

My life is saved by the 20 seconds of Shelly Conn (From Mistresses) as the Princess in the Chocolate palace in it.

Trillian

i howled in laughter at high school musical when i watched it

set the aspect ratio wrong and everything is squashed slightly on the vertical so they all seem to be a little bit short :evil:

Top Bottom