Higher volume

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker man

Is there anything you can do to get a much higher volume off Google maps hear it ok with no traffic but when in traffic I struggle to hear it.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Do you use earphones?

AndyRM

XOXO
Where is the best place to buy some.

A shop.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Where is the best place to buy some.
You could probably find a stall at your local market selling earphones for about £2-£3! They would be useless for music, but sound quality doesn't really matter for this application. (If you actually do want to listen to music on them, then be prepared to pay 10-50 times as much!)

I suggest that you pick the type that go IN your ears not ON your ears, and then (as suggested above) only wear one side to keep the other ear free for hearing psycho drivers coming at you from behind!

I don't imagine that your market stall holder will want you inserting earphones in your ears before buying them to make sure that they fit! I have had some that keep falling out. Look for ones that have 3 or 4 different sized rubber sleeves with them - you just pick the size of sleeve that gives a good fit.

Reactions: C R

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Get yourself something like an Mpow Crescent BT headset

They used to be sold on Amazon but i think they had some sort of dispute and Amazon decided to kick them off the platform.

This one here is pretty much the same one that Mpow were selling. I think Mpow got around the banning by removing the branding off their products.

The next alternative would be this one.

The unbranded Mpow is very good as i too was considering getting one in the past but ended up going for some Mpow Flame Solo wireless headphones. The Crescent had lots of positive reviews on their old listing before they got booted off and all listings removed.

The Flame Solo are great in the sense that they dont sit too deep in your ear canal so i can hear all the traffic around me even while listening to music as i ride.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Biker man

You could probably find a stall at your local market selling earphones for about £2-£3! They would be useless for music, but sound quality doesn't really matter for this application. (If you actually do want to listen to music on them, then be prepared to pay 10-50 times as much!)

I suggest that you pick the type that go IN your ears not ON your ears, and then (as suggested above) only wear one side to keep the other ear free for hearing psycho drivers coming at you from behind!

I don't imagine that your market stall holder will want you inserting earphones in your ears before buying them to make sure that they fit! I have had some that keep falling out. Look for ones that have 3 or 4 different sized rubber sleeves with them - you just pick the size of sleeve that gives a good fit.
Thanks for the advice.

Top Bottom