Scotland : Perthshire Highland Perthshire Challenge 2015 - 29th August

Which route are you doing?

• 50 mile

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 100 mile

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renmurew

Veteran
Looking forward to tomorrow. Hope to see some fellow cc'ers from this thread, although sounds like you all have an advantage in being able to recognise one another already! I'll just have to go up to random people and say hi lol. This is me by the way.

68D4B6C6-0643-4845-84F1-1C833580D0AF_zpswzayl9tm.jpg

Planning to start between 8.30 and 9 but will depend on when I get to the airfield and hoping for a riding time of around 4 hours depending on how windy it gets. Hope to see some friendly faces tomorrow.

Wendy

Renmurew

Veteran
Had a great day today. 50 miles - well ok, 49.4 in Highland Perthshire, a lovely tail wind in the first half and a punishing head wind for the last 7 or 8 miles. Met up with Louch and GlasgowFinn on route. Thanks guys for looking out for me and encouraging me through the last few miles. It made my day to meet up with some members of the forum. Well impressed that you spotted my bike! Now time for a well earned rest.
:wahhey:

OP
OP
E

Edwardoka

A terrible day. Given that I was at most 50/50 on taking part at all due to being sick for much of this week, a 126 mile solo ride in that wind was the last thing I needed.

Great organisers. Really genuinely lovely guys. And caramel shortcake :hungry:

Last edited:
Top Bottom