Hilarious abuse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
He's not going to be happy as someone from here called his wife 'ugly ! :biggrin::wacko:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Plax said:
I've just had a look at his own videos. If his wife had any sense she'd be in the process of divorcing him now, and taking the poor cat with her. He's a muppet with a negative IQ at the end of the day. I'd have totally ignored him, looks like he's the type to get off on this kind of thing. Don't feed the trolls!

I think she is probably of the same ilk!

I don't like to ignore comments made on youtube. I'm a believer in free speech. It also illustrates the sort of 'person' that we have to deal with on the roads on occasion. Hey ho, his comments really are water off a ducks back. :biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Maz said:
Give the guy a break. He seems OK to me.

So Maz, does that mean you agree with these comments with regards to me?

Go get a f#*kin life

You're a complete tosser!!!

you are just a cantankerous, 'greetin-faced', eejit, looking for something to light up your life and bump your gums about!

What a two faced bawbag!!

YA HELMET!!!

You are a wart on society

Does this seem ok to you. I would never, NEVER, make any of these type of comments online about anyone, no matter how strongly I felt about what they were saying, videoing etc. Have a look at my videos, do I really deserve any of this?;)

Maz

Guru
No, mag. I was trying to cover my arse in case he came round with more of his home-made rockets!

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Maz said:
No, mag. I was trying to cover my arse in case he came round with more of his home-made rockets!

Aye ok. I'll let you off this time. Just watch it or I'll get the Shafton Young Team on ye ;)

(If you've been reading the 'where are you based' thread in the cafe you'll understand! :blush: )

Maz

Guru
magnatom said:
Aye ok. I'll let you off this time. Just watch it or I'll get the Shafton Young Team on ye ;)

(If you've been reading the 'where are you based' thread in the cafe you'll understand! :blush: )
Don't know anything about that thread. I'll take a look at it.
Sorry about the bad joke - it backfired. I wish that McKay fella's home-made rockets would do the same.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Maz said:
Don't know anything about that thread. I'll take a look at it.
Sorry about the bad joke - it backfired. I wish that McKay fella's rockets would do the same.

Actually his replies to my comments have been more reasonable, but I still don't have time for someone who starts an online conversation with the sort of comments that he did. Oh and the grumpy face wasn't really aimed at you anyway. I am just annoyed that some people take such offense at my videos when I really don't think they are that controversial. Well most of them aren't....:biggrin:

That and I am generally grumpy today. My youngest has a new cold and couldn't breath well last night (7 months so hasn't learned that you can breath through your mouth as well ;)). So I'm a bit knackered today :blush:

nethalus

What this guy was doing was defending a friend and a colleague. I'm sure others on here would stick up for work mates if they saw, what they interpretated as an attack on them.
I find there is a strong solidarity among bus drivers. A lot of us tend to stick up for each other. I once saw a colleague, when I was on a bus going home, from another depot getting a load of verbal abuse from some nutter, I was getting geared up to jump in and help if it was needed. Fortunately the situation defused fairly peacefully.
Ok this guy's means of going about defending his colleague are not exactly the most tactful I have ever seen, but is it really nesercary to go slagging of his wife etc and making such personal comments about him?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

nethalus said:
What this guy was doing was defending a friend and a colleague. I'm sure others on here would stick up for work mates if they saw, what they interpretated as an attack on them.
I find there is a strong solidarity among bus drivers. A lot of us tend to stick up for each other. I once saw a colleague, when I was on a bus going home, from another depot getting a load of verbal abuse from some nutter, I was getting geared up to jump in and help if it was needed. Fortunately the situation defused fairly peacefully.
Ok this guy's means of going about defending his colleague are not exactly the most tactful I have ever seen, but is it really nesercary to go slagging of his wife etc and making such personal comments about him?

As I have said before, I would never write about anyone in this manor on the internet, especially in a publicly viewable area. Was I rude in any way in my replies? I answered his points and pointed out where he was wrong (and he was wrong!). What personal comments have I made?

There is great solidarity between cyclists as well, but I would never want anyone to defend me in that manor.

I never said anything about his wife. That was spindrift, and yes he can go way over the top sometimes. I said as such on youtube did I not?

ratty2k

Heh, I see he's scared of spiders and death, maybe someone could come up witha cunning plan?
You'll be pleased to know we have just as many tossers south of the boarder...

Top Bottom